Friday, November 21, 2014

Virtual Hugs of appreciation!

Because I was asleep at the wheel (err, keyboard) yesterday I failed to express my appreciation for some folks. It's a day for hugging! And I missed it!

I gave everyone a shoutout on social media, but since planet looks best overrun with thank you posts, I shall blog it as well!

Thank you to:

David Planella for being the rock that has anchored the team.
Leo Arias for being super awesome and making testing what it is today on all the core apps.
Carla Sella for working tirelessly on many many different things in the years I've known her. She never gives up (even when I've tried too!), and has many successes to her name for that reason.
Nekhelesh Ramananthan for always being willing to let clock app be the guinea pig
Elfy, for rocking the manual tests project. Seriously awesome work. Everytime you use the tracker, just know elfy has been a part of making that testcase happen.
Jean-Baptiste Lallement and Martin Pitt for making some of my many wishes come true over the years with quality community efforts. Autopkgtest is but one of these.

And many more. Plus some I've forgotten. I can't give hugs to everyone, but I'm willing to try!

To everyone in the ubuntu community, thanks for making ubuntu the wonderful community it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment